Safety Environment & Quality
Star Drillings' safety vision is that "Our workplace will be free of injury and illness." The health and safety of our employees, contractors and visitors is our priority, and that all injuries and incidents can be prevented and that all tasks can be carried out without injury.
Our vision is that at all times we will "Act to minimise our impact on the environment". We conduct our activities in an environmentally responsible and sustainable way.
Our comprehensive safety health and environmental management system, based on OHSAS 4804:2001 and ISO 14001 includes the following:
- Site specific safety & environmental management plans
- Job safety & environmental analyses for all tasks
- Plant & equipment risk assessments
- Safe work method statements
- Documented rig/site inductions
- Daily toolbox meetings
- Plant & equipment inspections
- Investigation of incidents and 'near miss' events
- Training and instruction for all plant & equipment
- Regular workplace auditing
We have on board a qualified health and safety and environmental professional who ensures that our work is carried out to the highest standard and complies with all regulatory requirements.
Regular communication ensures everybody in our business understands their roles and the company’s vision.
Our Quality Management Systems based on ISO 9001 provides the framework for continuous improvement of all our client services. We will achieve this through regular auditing, addressing corrective actions, providing training to our employees and maintaining our equipment to manufacturers specifications.
Our service to you, our client is integral to our continued improvement. Please download and complete the attached survey to rate our performance.