Ron has over 17 years’ experience in Safety and Environmental Management Systems and employee training. He previously worked in small and medium sized businesses as a safety manager and as an Inspector with WorkSafe Victoria. Ron joined Boart Longyear in late 2008 and integrated Aqua Drilling & Grouting safety system into Boart Longyear’ safety & training management systems. He joined up with Simon and Scott to establish Star Drilling in January 2013. He has had extensive experience in incident investigations and providing hands-on EHS information and advice to employees and management.
Ron’s role at Star Drilling is focused on implementing cost effective management systems to streamline the business’ administration and provide technical safety and environmental management advice, as well as Employee relations and other administrative tasks.
- Ron holds a Degree in Science
- Postgraduate Degrees in Risk Management and Occupational Hygiene
- Certificate IV in Environmental Management
- S1, S2, S3 mine site supervisor
- He is currently enrolled in certificate II in Drilling Operations.
T: (03) 9465 8580
M: 0498 644 379